we tried to call brads phone tonight to come see the finished project and give you a report card :)-
you guys did an amazing job. love the toolbelt brad! you guys are SO smart for being so young (since we are so MUCH older haha) but really, some people your age still live at home and mooch of their parents, and you guys have great jobs, a great house, and lots of fun toys. kudos to you! you guys rock!
Brad and Kristi (Stringham) have been married since June 2004. In November 2009 Leah joined out family. She is the joy of our life. We stay busy working and playing. We love to spend time together as a family camping, boating, and fourwheeling. We try to live each day to the fullest.
7 comments:
Wow! Congrats guys, it looks really good...now if I could only get Ryan on the ball :)
That looks AWESOME!!! You even have it fully furnished!! Hard work pays off! I wanna see it, in person!
we tried to call brads phone tonight to come see the finished project and give you a report card :)-
you guys did an amazing job. love the toolbelt brad! you guys are SO smart for being so young (since we are so MUCH older haha) but really, some people your age still live at home and mooch of their parents, and you guys have great jobs, a great house, and lots of fun toys. kudos to you! you guys rock!
Wow! Not too shabby you guys. Brad's been talking about it for MONTHS, but I had no idea he was as industrious.
Now if you need somebody to sell it . . .
Totally kidding. Love to both (Especially Brad). I know he gets queezy when I talk like that.
Thad.
Looken' good!! We want to finish our basement!...Im jealous! ;-) How are things going for you guys anyways??
Kris! Everything looks so good! At least I got to see a portion of your house!!! Lets do lunch soon please!
Good for you guys... that is so much work!! It looks really nice!
Post a Comment