Saturday, February 7, 2009

I can sew, kind of!!



Yes, I actually made those!!! Ok, to be honest, my mom helped me. It was totally easier than I thought it would be, I made three sets of curtains in a few hours. My mom made the pillows while I was sewing the curtains because I am way slower than her. I can't wait to make some more for my upstairs, and this time I will make the pillow too!

8 comments:

The Kohler Family said...

Those are so cute! Now come sew some for me please!! :)

VanOrden Family said...

Nice Job, Kristi! I'm impressed! I need to learn to sew too!

The Parks Family said...

Great job! I need to do some of those for my house!

Nat said...

Nice job! I wish I could be domestic...

Unknown said...

Well, your work is far better than I could ever do! I often think about sewing, and then reality hits me. Um, we should get together....ASAP.

Dustin & Carrie Jenkins said...

Good JOB!! I have been looking at lots of patterns online lately.. Cause for some ODD reason, I was wanting to learn to sew. Now I know who to call... lol

Lynden and Lyndsay said...

I love that you have a blog too!! The sewing looks great! It was nice to see you guys last night, you and Brad are so fun to talk too! One of these days we should try and go out, I know that we all would have a good time!!

The Perkins Family said...

HOw fun! It the best when you can make something like that- it brings the room together...and cool thing about it is you did it on your own, and probably saved a lot of money doing it!!