They never really take pictures while they are together. If I am lucky their are three different types of pictures I get; first, pictures of the vehicles and four wheelers lined up together (with out anyone on them). Second, pictures of CJ and Brad jumping their four wheelers. Third, misc wierd pictures that CJ and Brad took when they were being silly. I have several random pictures of CJ's butt, or someone making a wierd face. This time I was lucky to get a couple good pictures. Sorry about the underlined text, I can't get it to go away, and yes I did try "control + U".
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Guys Trip to the Sand Dunes
Brad, My dad, CJ (my brother), Mike (my uncle), and Josh (my cousin & Mike's son) took a weekend trip to the Sand Dunes, just the guys! It was the first ride out for the season and it was cold.
They never really take pictures while they are together. If I am lucky their are three different types of pictures I get; first, pictures of the vehicles and four wheelers lined up together (with out anyone on them). Second, pictures of CJ and Brad jumping their four wheelers. Third, misc wierd pictures that CJ and Brad took when they were being silly. I have several random pictures of CJ's butt, or someone making a wierd face. This time I was lucky to get a couple good pictures. Sorry about the underlined text, I can't get it to go away, and yes I did try "control + U".
I love this picture. This is a very typical picture of what happens at the Sand Dunes. There is always a bike that needs work, whether or not it is broken. They could spend hours dilly dallying around with their bikes.
They never really take pictures while they are together. If I am lucky their are three different types of pictures I get; first, pictures of the vehicles and four wheelers lined up together (with out anyone on them). Second, pictures of CJ and Brad jumping their four wheelers. Third, misc wierd pictures that CJ and Brad took when they were being silly. I have several random pictures of CJ's butt, or someone making a wierd face. This time I was lucky to get a couple good pictures. Sorry about the underlined text, I can't get it to go away, and yes I did try "control + U".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment