We're Pregnant!!!!!!!! This is our "little peanut" 6 weeks ago. I am 14 weeks along and am due November 10th. We are so extremely excited and really hope that November comes quick!
Yeah you posted it!! Congrats again:) You are so lucky you don't get sick...but I still don't think November will be here fast enough for you!! And october for me. At leastwe can be hot(cause the heat...not the other one:) LOL)onery, tired and fat together!! Can't wait till you find out what it is!!!!!! Hopefully a girl so we can have little pals!
yay! thats great news. you will make the cutest little pregnant lady ever! i am gonna say if you have NOT been sick, then it's a boy. just a guess though:) congrats to you guys.
Congrats to you both again! I am so jealous that you haven't been sick- I was sick the first 16 WEEKS! I hope that you continue to feel well, get lots of rest while you can!!
I know I told you the other night at the Temple, but ........Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! I'm glad I found your blog. Now you have ours as well. :)
Hi, Brad & Kristi, I was just reading Lynden & Lyndsay's blog and saw your name on their list. I now can read what is happening in your world. Kelly & I are both excited for you about the baby. Congrats again. Take Care, you both are GREAT!!! Love you, Michelle & Kelly
Brad and Kristi (Stringham) have been married since June 2004. In November 2009 Leah joined out family. She is the joy of our life. We stay busy working and playing. We love to spend time together as a family camping, boating, and fourwheeling. We try to live each day to the fullest.
15 comments:
I'm still so excited for you and for Jaxson to have a cousin! I love your little pregnancy countdown thing, it's extra cute!
Congratulations!!!!!!!! That is SO exciting! We're way happy for you guys. I hope you're feeling well.
YAY!!! Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys!
Yeah you posted it!! Congrats again:) You are so lucky you don't get sick...but I still don't think November will be here fast enough for you!! And october for me. At leastwe can be hot(cause the heat...not the other one:) LOL)onery, tired and fat together!! Can't wait till you find out what it is!!!!!! Hopefully a girl so we can have little pals!
yay! thats great news. you will make the cutest little pregnant lady ever! i am gonna say if you have NOT been sick, then it's a boy. just a guess though:) congrats to you guys.
Congrats to you both again! I am so jealous that you haven't been sick- I was sick the first 16 WEEKS! I hope that you continue to feel well, get lots of rest while you can!!
Hopefully the baby will be 5 days early and be lucky enough to share a birthday with ME!!
Congrats again!
I am so excited for you. Being a mom is so much fun. congrats.
You will have one adorable little baby! Congrats! We are so excited@!
Aw... Congrats again! I am extremely excited for you two!!
Congrats!! I am so excited for you two. Pregnancy is so fun and babies are even better.
Conratulations you guys! that is so exciting!
-the boyers
I know I told you the other night at the Temple, but ........Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! I'm glad I found your blog. Now you have ours as well. :)
Hi, Brad & Kristi,
I was just reading Lynden & Lyndsay's blog and saw your name on their list. I now can read what is happening in your world. Kelly & I are both excited for you about the baby. Congrats again. Take Care, you both are GREAT!!!
Love you,
Michelle & Kelly
Congratulations! We found your blog, and it's so cute! Hopefully you stay un-sick, and November comes quickly!!
Post a Comment