Sunday, September 6, 2009

Belly Update

9 1/2 Weeks Left!!!!! For those of you who keep telling me to update my blog with pictures of my belly, here you go. My belly is getting huge and seems to grow more and more over night. Brad and I have finally begun the babies room, I will post pictures as we get closer to finishing it.

Here I am at 23 weeks.
Here I am at 30 weeks.

11 comments:

Angie said...

You look great! I am glad you posted pictues, I have been wanting to see you'r cute belly. the next few months are going to fly by, I can't wait to see you cute little girl.

Richan said...

you look so cute! enjoy being pregnant--it is such an awesome experience.

VanOrden Family said...

YEA! I'm so glad you posted pics of your cute little belly! I really can't believe it's that close!

McDermaid Fam said...

isn't is crazy how much bigger you got from week 23 to week 30? your belly is "HUGE" :)- but that is the only HUGE thing on you! you look great!

Cole and Stephanie Fowler said...

You're too cute! I can't believe you only have about 2 months left!!!

Lynden and Lyndsay said...

um, you are really cute pregnant!

The Perkins Family said...

such a darlin' lil' preggie woman! I'm excited for you! girls are so much fun! when are you gonna come hang out with us?

Unknown said...

You are the cutest pregnant person I have ever seen! So fun!

Dustin & Carrie Jenkins said...

Yay, I check your blog all the time waiting for a new post :) So glad that you did, you are SUCH a cute pregnant girl! I love your belly! The count down has begun! It will be here before you know it! Can't wait to see you!

Stacy said...

Congratulation Kristi! I found your blog by accident, and am so excited to see that you and Brad are having a baby! (I'm so out of the loop...) I hope all goes well in your last few weeks, and aim for the 13th of November- Its Max's birthday!

Chelsi said...

You are so stinkin cute! Thx for the text. Let me know if you find a diaper bag. I ended up getting mine and ABSOLUTELY love it. Let me know if you have troubles looking them up.