Thursday, December 10, 2009

Our Sweetheart










Seriously, how did we get so lucky to have such a beautiful little girl?

We have been anxiously awaiting Leah's week old pictures. They turned out so good, we couldn't be happier, thanks to Robyn and Tami. If you are hunting for someone to take baby pictures, they do a great job, let me know and I will give you there info.

13 comments:

Melanie said...

Those pictures are absolutely beautiful! She really is gorgeous. And I can't believe how good you looked only 1 week after having her! When I'm not sick, I need to hold her!!

Melinda said...

I LOVE them all!! They turned out so good:) I want to see the rest of them. Hope you are catching up on your sleep?! Hope to see ya soon.

Kathryn said...

She is so beautiful! The pictures look great. You will have to get me the info of the person who did them when I have my little girl. You look amazing too! When we aren't sick around our house, we will have to come and see her.

VanOrden Family said...

seriously so sweet! I love the one of you kissing her. I have wanted to come by and see you and her so bad. I have this on off cold so hopefully it will go away soon! Enjoy your fun little one!

Chelsi said...

What a sweetheart! I really need to meet her soon ;)

The Perkins Family said...

beautiful. i love all the pictures. she is such a cute baby. (and you already know that!) hope everything is going well for the new mommy and daddy! Sorry we haven't come to see you guys...like Lauren, we all have been battling on and off sickness, and that's the last thing you need!

sourfleed said...

Kristi she's just beautiful!!! Congratulations!! GREAT pictures too-WOW!

ps - send me an email or give me a call when you want your cheesecake! I'll need about a day's notice!

~Jodi

Dustin & Carrie Jenkins said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! See is such a gorgeous little one! The pictures are adorable! What a cute family you all are!!

Angie said...

She is so cute and tiny. I want to come hold her again. I hope your having so much fun with her.

McDermaid Fam said...

of course leah is gorgeous! look at you mommy!. these pics are so cute. she looks So tiny in them. its amazing how fast they grow. that tutu melinda made looks so cute on her:)

The Bevans said...

Are you really wondering how you got such a beautiful girl?! Come on now! I am glal to hear you are joining the bunco crew!

Angie said...

LOVE the pictures of Leah! She is BEAUTIFUL!

Bailey Family said...

oh my goodness, she is a doll! I love the pictures! How perfect looking is she? seriously? She is beautiful! Thanks for letting me hold her and for coming and hanging out with us! You guys are so ctue!