Monday, March 22, 2010

Leah's 4 Months!!!

Leah is 4 months old now. She ways 13 lbs and 12 oz and is 24 1/2 inches long. She is getting so chubby. She has cute little rolls on her legs. I am so glad to know she is so healthy!!!

Leah is getting funner and funner by the day. She is always making sounds and beginning to play with toys. She is also beginning to cry less and smile more!!!

She loves her Dad. Brad takes such great care of her and worries about the littlest things. I am so thankful to have such a great partner.

6 comments:

Melinda said...

SHe is so cute! I forgot to call ya today...is everything ok with her? Let me know if you need anything:)

Unknown said...

Those leggings are adorable. Who know you skinny Stringham's could produce a chubby baby! I love it!

Nat said...

She's adorable!!!

Dustin & Carrie Jenkins said...

Well isn't she just the cutest little thing!! Wow, 4 months, time sure goes by quickly!

Angie said...

She is adorable! We need to go out again, it was so nice to see you two. I am glad to hear she is getting easier. For me Kenley just kept getting easier and more fun by the week! Have fun!

McDermaid Fam said...

she is getting big. almost foolwing in my chubbas path. brightyn was 14 pounds and 25 1/2 inches at her 4 month. leah is SO beautiful. i love her big round eyes. you guys just have so many fun FIRSTS ahead, so much fun watching them grow!