Sunday, October 17, 2010

Weekend in Park City

 Brad and I had a wonderful weekend in Park City. This was the first time we have ever left Leah over night. Leah had a great time playing at her Cousin Jaxon's house. She didn't even know we were gone. Knowing that Leah was completely comfortable and happy, I was able to relax and have a great time with my husband. It was a great break from the regular day to day routine.  Thanks Bobbi for so graciously watching Leah!
This was the resort we stayed in. It was gorgeous. Brad's favorite part was the flat screen TV in the bathroom! I loved the fireplace in our room.

 
 The trees are beginning to change colors. It is gorgeous in Park City right now. 


Here is Brad and I waiting for our car at the hotel.

  We went to Park City Resort and went on the Alpine Slide. Brad was a gentleman and carried my sled for me.
Here I am getting ready for Brad to beat me down the slide.
 I absolutely love this picture of Brad. This is Brad's smile when he is absolutely stress free and enjoying himself. So nice to see this smile again!!! Life is good!

 Here is Brad and I going up the tram. It was a beautiful day, it was only a little windy on the ride up.

 
 Here is Brad and I on the Alpine Coaster. The Coaster was by far our favorite. We were told that riding down together would make it go 10 seconds faster! So we went together and flew down the hill. It was awesome! We can't wait to do it again.
We had a great weekend, but we were so glad to spend Saturday night playing with this little girl. She was so excited to see us when we got home.

3 comments:

VanOrden Family said...

How fun! I'm glad you got to relax and have fun together, you definitely deserve it!

Melinda said...

Looks like a fun weekend! Thats awesome you got to have a get a way with no baby!

Chelsi said...

Every parent deserves a little alone time :) Looks like you had lots of fun!