Monday, February 28, 2011

Swimming

We went swimming today for play group and it was so so much fun. I had Brad blow up Leah's floater on Sunday and Leah was thrilled. She spent all day playing in it.
 First thing this morning, Leah wanted to play in her "fishy" instead of eating breakfast.
 Finally we got to the pool. At first Leah did not want to get in the water, she was terrified. I was shocked, she loved the pool and the lake last year and she LOVES the bath tub. Fortunately it didn't take her long to figure out how much fun the water is.
 Leah climbing up the slide. She had a hard time climbing up, she would climb up a few stairs and then try and climb back down. All the other kids were climbing up and sliding down, so I am not sure why she didn't want to do it.
 The few times she did go down the slide she was very scared, she wouldn't even go down by herself. She goes down our slide at home all the time, weird.
 Leah loved that she could walk around in the water and lay by the water fountains. So much more fun then sitting in her "fishy" and me carrying her around.
 Leah in her fishy. She still loves the fishy and still wanted to play with it at home, out of the water.
 Had to share a few more pictures. Leah reading her "stories".
Helping Daddy pack. She had so much fun taking the clothes that Brad was packing out of the suitcase so she could climb in. She wanted to go with her daddy. Look how cute her little skirt is, my Mom made it for her cause I had nothing to go with the sweater.

Work is getting busier and busier with tax season, so I am trying to take every opportunity to play with Leah and take pictures. She is seriously so much fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is so cute! I do swimming lessons with Tate...they are so fun! We should really get together soon... really.