Sunday, February 21, 2010

3 Months Old!!!

Leah is 14 weeks old, I can't believe it! She is growing up so fast. She is finally beginning to play with toys and smiling a lot. She loves to talk like crazy. Her favorite thing is her soft blanky. She loves to rub it on her face and suck on it. She won't go to sleep with out it, she insists on covering her face with it when she sleeps. Every time I remove it from her face she wakes up and covers it back up.
We blessed Leah January 31st, it was such a special day, look forward to more blessing pictures!!!!

Had to post this one, I love this little dress.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so happy to see new pictures! She is so adorable! As are you!

Anonymous said...

She is SUCH a doll!

McDermaid Fam said...

she is gorgeous! love that little green dress ... umm umm CARTERS:) she is at such a fun age right now and when they can really start playing with all their toys and interacting more, it just gets better and better. so much fun is yet to come:)

Cole and Stephanie Fowler said...

What a cutie!! and a hot mama!
I can't wait to see her Saturday!