Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Birthday

Leah turned 1 on November 12th. I can not believe how fast time has gone by. I swear yesterday I was holding her in my arms at the hospital. I am loving her getting older, she seems to get funner and funner each day.
 Cake! Leah enjoyed her cupcake. I was going to make her a cake but knew it would be way too messy. I am sure glad I stuck with the cupcake idea, it was messy enough.
 I was quiet surprised how well Leah did opening presents. Of course he cousin jaxson had to help her. Leah loved all of her presents. She seemed to get excited with each one. Thank you so much!!!
 Brad and I bought Leah this piano for her birthday. Leah's cousin has a similar one and she loves it, so I knew it would be the perfect present. Leah was so excited when she got it. She started playing and dancing right off, she knew exactly what it was.
 We celebrated Leah's birthday with all of our family. Our house was packed, but it was a lot of fun. Leah LOVED all of the attention she received.


3 comments:

Bailey Family said...

that looks like quite the PARTY for that sweet little girl. Happy Birthday little Leah, we love you!

Angie said...

What a fun party. Your banner turned out so cute. I can't believe she is One. What a cute girl!

Lynden and Lyndsay said...

time flies, i cant believe that leah is one already! it looks like you had a fun party for her! happy birthday leah!