Here are some more fun things that we did in October.
Birthday Party: Leah learned to unwrap presents at Tiffi's birthday party. She had so much fun playing with the wrapping paper and ribbon. Of course Jax had to "help" unwrap presents too. Happy Birthday Tif!Graduated from her Bumbo: Leah and I both love the bumbo. But I decided that it's time to move to the high chair (I still use the bumbo quiet often). Leah thought she was pretty big in her new seat.
Trying on Hats: Leah is learning where he head is and she loves to put things on her head and tries to put things around her neck. Here she is trying on some hats.
Brad had to try Leah's tutu on her head. Surprisingly enough she thought it was pretty funny.
Pancakes: We went to get Scary Face pancakes with some friends. There was a whole bunch of us. It was so much fun, the kids were so good.
Leah and her friends. Leah and Reagan look like they are telling secrets. Eden is looking at them like "Hey, What are you guys doing?"
Our Favorite Thing in October: Leah went from walking around the furniture, pushing toys around, and walking back and forth to Mom and Dad to full on walking, overnight I swear. She is loving her new found freedom. She can get to were ever she wants with out Mom's help. Walking has it's Cons too. Leah is everywhere and she is in everything. I can't seem to keep track of her!
She kept tripping over the string, but she insisted on carrying the balloon and pushing her toy at the same time.
My little Leah walking all by herself. She is walking every where. She does not want to be held or pushed in the stroller. In fact she thinks she needs to be the one pushing the stroller. I love her so much. I am enjoying every minute of her growing up!

No comments:
Post a Comment