Box: Brad received this box in the mail and Leah gained curiosity immediately. After she pushed the box around and put her toys in it she decided to climb in herself. She LOVED playing in the box. Who would of thought something so simple could preoccupy her for so long???
Aquarium: We went with Play Group to the Aquarium. I was hesitant to go because I thought Leah would be too little to have a good time. I was wrong though, she loved it. She was so curious and got excited to see all of the fishys. This is the only picture I took of her :(
Hiking: One of my favorite things to do is going on walks/hikes in the mountains. We are so lucky to have so much beauty around us. Leah loves to be in the front pack. She had her favorite blanky, she snuggled up to Daddy, ate her string cheese and she was in heaven the entire time.
Our little family.
Brad insisted that he take a picture of me because he says he is sick of me taking so many pictures of him and Leah and posting all of them. So I posted this for him in hopes that he will let me continue to post millions of pictures of him and Leah!
Playing with Cousins: Leah loves her cousins.
We got to go to Gardner Village with all the Stringham cousins and we had so much fun. Unfortunately we forgot to get a picture of all the kids together. I didn't even get a picture of Kenzie :( Look how cute these too are.
Leah showing Max how to play the piano. Look at that chunker.....Leah and him are almost the same size!
Carter and Josh were so cute with Leah. They helped her play with wrapping paper and bows. She was giggling and smiling at them. She loves attention!
Look how cute this little guy is! Leah loves to play in his bouncer. She even climbed on top of him in the bouncer once.
Gardner Village...AGAIN: I loved Gardner Village this year. It is fun and free!! Leah and I got to go to GV with some friends. The kids looked so cute in their costumes.
Park City: Had an awesome weekend with my hubby. See below for my post on Brad and I's trip to Park City.



No comments:
Post a Comment