Friday, November 5, 2010

My Little Ballerina

 Happy Halloween from my Little Ballerina! Leah got to celebrate Halloween for the first time this year. She had so much fun dressing up. She loved her tutu, but she hated her crown. I had so much fun taking her to Gardner Village to take pictures of her. Thanks Vivian for taking some awesome pictures for me as well. I couldn't decide which picture was the cutest so I posted several of them, enjoy!

 All Leah wanted to do at Gardner Village was walk around, so I finally let her get out of her stroller and stroll along the rock wall. she had so much fun.
                                      "Enough pictures Mom"
Finally a picture where Leah is not holding her crown or throwing it at me. On Halloween Day she actually loved the crown and wouldn't take it off, but of course I couldn't get a decent picture of her with it on. She is a little Drama Queen already.

I love Leah's cute little bum, especially with the tutu.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

she is so stink cute and her little waddle walk! I love it!